So My BF battery was giving him a hard time and a few months ago my battery wouldn’t turn on my car without a jump if I let it sit for more than 12 hours. So a portable battery charger would have been great in those situations. I have used it on an ipod and it charged with no problems still at 100% Then my sons la[to[, nice charge took a longer time and left it at 50% from 100% Then pulled out the big guns. Went to jump the car battery and it give it enough to get the car started but just a minute later and it was drained. It didn’t want to do it either. The car was not getting enough juice. I feel like it need more that the fake jump I did it might not have worked. I will still keep it in the car and hope for the best. At least it will charge a phone on short notice.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Hot New Release – Powerful jump starter to safely jump start a dead battery in seconds. Supports fast charging. Low self-discharge. Up to 1000 cycles. Be sure to pack this when you go camping, picnicking or go on any outdoor adventure.
- Ultra-portable – Portable, compact, lightweight design that will easily fit in your backpack, or glove box for convenience. Help car start by a simple clip and no need to disconnect the original car battery. Compact size but high power.
- Ultra-safe and Error-proof – Offers spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, which allows it to safely connect to any battery. Multiple safety design ensures jump starter is mistake-proof.
- Find Your Way Safely after Dark – Thanks to the built-in LED that functions as a flashlight and can send out SOS distress signals. It is the ideal choice for night shift workers, overtime workers and many others.
- Recharge Your USB and Other Devices On The Go – Charges mobile phones, Sony PSP, MP3 / MP4 players, PDAs, notebooks, car refrigerators and other compatible appliances