Wednesday Wiggle Review
Pineapple Corer Slicer Ring Cutter Peeler Wedge Walmart- Professional Chef Cookie Products Gadgets- Large Server Stainless Steel Fruit Cutting Slicing Coring Knife- Enjoy the Richness of Pineapples
We recently started a cleanse and it has been hard. We bought a pineapple and tried this corer on it. We have only used it once so far and it worked good. Our pineapple was a bit wider then the base and left a bit of the pineapple inside. It came out pretty simply. It was a bit hard to press and my pineapple was ripe but not over ripe which may have worked better. I loved that it not only peeled it but cored it and spiral sliced it too. Plus it was less messy since the juices stayed in the newly created bowl which you can use to fill with fruit salad. I used the leftover pineapple juice inside as my liquid in my smoothie. So versatile and fun.
* Thank you for reading my review. Feel free to comment if you have any questions about my experience. I rely on reviews for my purchases too and will only give my real experiences and opinions. This is my honest and unbiased review. I received this product free or discounted for quality testing purposes from the company RuBiWo
cuts perfect spirals
Ratings – Out of five ★:
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Easy for 1 person to core pineapple, smooth pineapple cutting with little or no pressure, Quicker, no mess to clean up
- Retaining the juice in the pineapple with perfect shape of pineapple rings, Slicing while peeling is a huge plus!
- Easy to clean, rust resistant, dishwasher safe. NOTE: please disassemble before you put it into DISHWASHER, do NOT put the BLACK HANDLE into dishwasher
- User friendly, you can easily figure how to use it, work twice as fast as ordinary peeler, 100% safe
- Made with durable 20/8 stainless steel, sharp blade and plastic handle. pineapple trimming knife plus ICE TONG worth $10