Wednesday Wiggle Review
I wanted walking poles and these are better than that. Since I live so close to the mountain I can hike with these . These will help me when I want to stop or rest for no other reason than I ache. These will give me that extra push. I have tried them in my yard and they are so sturdy and strong. They seem like they would last through a good trek. You can take them to the tippy top of a mountain in -110 degree F weather and though you might be dead these will last. The are pretty lightweight so you can store them in your back pack for when you don’t need them and want to prove you can handle the hike. They adjust for short or tall people from 26 inches to 53 inches and have nice soft grips that are pretty comfortable.
* Thank you for reading my review. Feel free to comment if you have any questions about my experience. I rely on reviews for my purchases too and will only give my real experiences and opinions. This is my honest and unbiased review. I received this product free or discounted for quality testing purposes from the company Ohuhu
2 types of feet
Didn’t come with instructions
Ratings – Out of five ★:
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Made of high quality carbon fiber, light weight and durable. [Each pole weighs 7.5 oz]
- Quick lock system – Easy to lock the trekking pole joints for height adjustment. [Adjusts from 26″ to 53″]
- Shock-absorbing poles, with the high quality carbon fiber material, the shock-absorbing effect is much more effective than aluminum, which can strongly reduce damage from the impact force.
- Extra long EVA foam handles with straps. Soft and Comfortable, absorbs moisture from sweaty hands and very comfortable to hold.
- Can be used in high altitude and cold weather, weather resistance, corrosion prevention and free from temperature influence (-80℃ to 120℃)