Wednesday Wiggle Review
It is pretty dry in Cali and the winter is worse. I usually use a body brush in the shower but thought these would be a good alternative. The sisal glove is not at all my fave. I will probably never use this one. It is soooo rough and it sheds a lot. The jute glove is rough. So I would suggest only using it on rough areas like maybe elbows and feet.
The bamboo glove is like a loofah and my fave one. It is stiff so you need to soak it in water. It has a nice texture for a nice gentle scrubbing in the shower. It lathers up nicely too when adding body wash. Then there is the finger exfoliater which I can use around rough patches on my hair line and cheeks. Since they only have the exfoliators on one side it leaves it a little one sided, literally. I only have one side of my body that is nice and soft and exfoliated. ok maybe not but its awkward using the glove on the left hand.** I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- This is the world’s best set of natural exfoliation scrub mitts produced by Thermalabs. Exfoliate like a pro with our printed in-depth guide (included)! Plus get a free gift: Thermalabs Finger Exfoliator. PATENTED PRODUCT.
- Natural, eco-friendly, gloves with phenomenal attributes that will help you produce a soft silky skin while exfoliating your body.
- 3 Premium Bath Exfoliator: Natural Bamboo Fiber and Loofah Mitt | Natural Jute Mitt | Natural Sisal Mitt
- All three packed in one box and delivered to you with our indepth guide explaining the secrets of using natural exfoliators
- Thermalabs is a world renowned beauty company and the ONLY company to offer 1 FULL YEAR guarantee for these type of gloves!