Wednesday Wiggle Review
My hair is naturally wavy, super thick and course. Straightening it is more of a hassle and so time consuming. When I got this I thought why not give it a try. Since I am trying to grow out my bangs my first stop was to test on them.
The design is awkward since it has the controls inside. It was easy to grab hair like mine on the switch and I had to release my hair a couple times. I left it for 15 min to heat up and on the middle of the dial and it was pretty hot. I am not sure what that temp was but it was somewhere between 140 and 450 degrees.
When I used it on my bangs they went immediately straight. Then I decided to try a few swipes threw my ponytail and it did a good job. I had to take smaller pieces and sometimes run it a couple times though. Overall a good simple straightener for the price.** I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Straighten, flip and curl your hair
- Adjustable temperature from 240F to 450F (120C – 220C) to suit all hair types
- Ceramic/tourmaline plates create a shinier, silkier finish in lesser time
- 1 inch plate width, wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs
- Transform frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous straight, sleek locks