Wednesday Wiggle Review
I have been missing my old chopper and when I got this one I was so excited to try it. I put some red bell in it and pull it 2x. They got chopped up but there were still some biggish pieces. I didn’t mind so I left them. My BF decided to try it on some onions and he pulled it 3x since the peppers didn’t fuller cut and it practically minced the onion. It was exactly how we wanted it but want if we only wanted it chopped? So we have either large chop or fine chop. Not too big a deal as it does help on a lot of prep. The container is pretty mini but that’s what it is for, small batches. The pull is fairly easy to use even for me who has bad hands. ** I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Chop nuts, vegetables, fruit and more easily with the compact Mini-Hand-Pull-Chopper. One pull chops 16 times
- Perfect for travelling, camping, or RVs-no electricity needed
- Make salsa, hummus, pesto, sauces and dressings with ease
- Includes storage lid for keeping in the fridge
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe bowl. FDA Approved & BPA free