Wednesday Wiggle Review
PINE SCOTCH ESSENTIAL OIL
I have been using essential oils for a long time now and never had pine. What??!! you say. I know. Why not. Well now I have it. I am not sure about this one. I have a specific scent of pine in my mind and this just doesn’t smell like it. It is kind of sweet but that wasn’t what threw me. The bottle was so strong scented before I even opened it. I noticed that it was not sealed when I looked at it. I contacted Simply Earth and let them know. They got back to me and gave me a new bottle. The new bottle was much better smelling and was sealed properly. The oil is so nice for the holidays to diffuse and I am happy with the product and company. I also got this peppermint too, I love peppermint EO. I use it for so many products I make and diffuse. Peppermint is so uplifting and eye opening. It is cooling and healing. One to always have on hand
** I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I give it
Main Constituents of PINE: a-Pinene: 34.3%; Limonene: 16.6%; β-Pinene: 15.2%
Botanical Name: Pinus Sylvestris
Main Constituents of PEPPERMINT: L-Menthol: 36.75%; L-Menthone: 24.05%; Menthofuran: 5.10%
Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 100% Pure – Non-Toxic – No Additives – Unfiltered and Undiluted with No Fillers.
- Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita | Aroma: Minty sweetness | Origin: India | Plant Part: Herb
- Packaged in the USA in 15ml amber glass bottles, 50% more than standard 10ml bottles. Euro dropper cap included.
- Simply Earth is a small, eco-friendly, purpose-driven, family company.
- 100% satisfied or your money back. We stand behind our products.