Wednesday Wiggle Review
I love essential oils and Bergamot is an essential essential oil. It is a must have in my opinion. The benefits it has is amazing for the skin and senses alike. It is antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, and can be energizing.
Botanical Name: Citrus Bergamia
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Flash Point: 136 degrees
Facial Use: up to 1%, starting at .25% Body Use: up to 2% strength Uses can be used in the treatment of depression, stress, tension, infections, psoriasis, eczema and just to brighten your mood. ** I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Bergamot Essential Oil – 100% Pure – Non-Toxic – No Additives – Unfiltered and Undiluted with No Fillers.
- Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia | Aroma: Citrus, yet fruity and sweet with a warm, spicy, floral quality | Origin: Italy | Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Packaged in the USA in 15ml amber glass bottles, 50% more than standard 10ml bottles. Euro dropper cap included.
- Simply Earth is a small, eco-friendly, purpose-driven, family company.
- 100% satisfied or your money back. We stand behind our products.