Wednesday Wiggle Review
At our old house we had a stove that we never knew was at the right temp. We would pre heat for 2- min them cook say a pizza and it was never done when it was labeled to be done. Fries, casseroles etc. Now we have a new oven that isn’t digital and we don’t have a visual of if its at the right temp or not. It cooks nicely but I just had to test it out. I pre heated for 15 min at 450 degrees. When I shot this at it it said 469 degrees. Not bad. I tried the hallway where my tempostat is and it said 78 degree when the therm said 77. The only thing that isn’t great about it it it doesn’t always turn on when i try to use it. I have to do it 2 or 3 times before it will start taking the temp. **I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY+
- Take accurate temperature readings with this handheld gun
- Red laser pointer for precise aiming
- Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit (range: -50 DegreeC to +380 DegreeC /-58 DegreeF to +716 DegreeF)
- Auto shut-off & low battery indicator
- Powered by one 9-volt battery(include)