Wednesday Wiggle Review
So this is a great idea. My son just got braces about a month or so ago and we really wanted a water flosser. This one was super strong and has a ok size water tank. The pressure is a little too strong for his braces even on soft. He feels they are getting beat up. Plus the stream isn’t skinning enough to really get into those teeth like floss. If you can keep your mouth closed while you floss them it would work great. But we like to see what we are doing. We decided to use it as a bathroom cleaner. It’s great for around the toilet and sink.**I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- New version includes: High Quality Rechargeable Batteries, an easy to fill water tank, quiet motor and a tip release button.
- BPA Free and FDA Approved. Extra large reservoir is removable and easy to refill
- Three operating modes for varying oral care needs: Normal Soft and Pulse. Two color coded and interchangeable tips are included for multiple users.
- Rotating interchangeable nozzles great for multiple users, Universal Voltage, 100 to 240V~50/60Hz:
- Provides and easy and effective way to support proper teeth and gum health at home
- This is an aftermarket of generic part