Wednesday Wiggle Review
Food gets stuck to teeth, in between them and in the gums. It would be nice if we didn’t have to go to the dentist. I don’t anyone likes going there. They scrap and poke and it hurts. But we have to. This kit can help make sure you are keeping up in the meantime. Since my son has braces it is nice that he can get in the brackets to make sure there is no hidden food, I would suggest like I did to him to be careful though. This kit isn’t sterile so we sterilized it and cleaned it well first. Then only use it to get any extra food off teeth. I feel it would be dangerous to do any real scraping or prodding unless you know exactly what you are doing. The mirror is great as you can get back there to see what’s going on with the back teeth. **I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- 3 pieces dental hygiene kit
- Premium Grade Stainless Steel, polished to High Standard
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship
- This set includes: 1 Dental Pick, 1 Scaling instrument, 1 Dental Mouth Mirror
- These Stainless Steel Handle dental tools helps remove tartar and plaque from teeth. Knurled handles provides excellent hand control