Wednesday Wiggle Review
I liked this solar light but it has some drawbacks. It was easy to install and when it charges from the sun and lights up it is really bright. Thant is from the 16 LED lights in it. It has a large solar panel on the top to catch the rays and a motion sensors so it will only turn on when activated and then turn off automatically. I left it all day in the blazing hot sunny Cali sunlight and when it turned dark I tried the light and it was super bright. About a couple of hours later it had dimmed significantly. I wasn’t sure if it had been left on that whole time or not. The next night it was still ok after a couple hours and 6 hours later it was pretty dim again. When we had some higher than usual winds last week my light snapped of and shattered. I am not sure if it was from the anchoring or the product itself but it shouldn’t have come out like that. My other lights didn’t.
I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Harness the energy of the sun to light your night with a solar powered motion sensor light.Powerful 16 LED solar outdoor light, waterproof and heatproof
- Activates bright light when inside the 3 metre activation zone. This solar light is up to 12 hours of continuous lighting with a single charge
- No batteries, no cables, easy to fit. The led solar light is easy to install, no wires or adapters; simply fix onto the wall and let the sun do the rest
- Tiny Led motion light with a large sensor – sensing range of 10 feet with a 120 degree sensing angle
- Kit includes one solar light, activation key, two screws and wall plugs.