Wednesday Wiggle Review
Years ago when the all natural trek started I tried crystal deo. I loved it. I don’t sweat that much even though I am very active but I do get some smell in only my right armpit. Is that weird or just me. Anyways when I was able to try this crystal deo I was excited as I haven’t used crystal deo in a long time and almost forgot about it existing. Were I used to live didn’t have any health store anywhere near me and I had to stop using it. It works really nicely. It is a less harsh and more safe alternative to chemical laden deodorants. It is natural but even things from nature can harm you so make sure that you aren’t allergic to any of these natural ingredients. I only gave it 4 stars since mine has a slight crack in it and I have to be careful as not to scratch myself when using it.** I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- This Deodorant Is Formulated With Pure Mineral Salts Harvested From The Beautiful Mountains Of Thailand
- This Minerals Are Highly Valued For Their Cleansing Properties And Many Wonderful Benefits For The Skin
- Leaves No Stains. Dries Instantly Without Any Sticky Residue
- Free Of Chemicals (Paraben, alchohol, aluminum and aluminum chlorohydrate free)
- Helps Prevent Odor Causing Bacteria From Growing And Keeps Skin Clean Naturally