Wednesday Wiggle Review
We are not sure if this is actually a compression knee sleeve or not. The bands around the top and bottom were tight when my BF first put it on and felt comfortable around the knee but not like it was really compressing. He wore it for about 20 minutes and it felt fine and didn’t budge much. The 2nd time he ware it was to workout in which is why we wanted it. By the time we got done with our 25 min workout he had taken it off somewhere around the 15 min mark. The bands started to loosen and actually started slipping down his knee. So it nice if you are wearing it while sitting maybe on a plane or something but not for doing any type of activity.
** I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- ***NO MORE PAIN DURING EXCERCISE***Helps Relieve Muscle Stiffness and Soreness – Gentle Compression Allows for Everyday Use – Aids Performance.
- ***ANTI – BACTERIAL, ANTI – ODOR***Fabric absorbs moisture and keeps skin dry
- Silicone Under Top Band Helps SLEEVE STAY IN PLACE.
- Sold individually – Size Variation (Circumference – Please measure 5
- The manufacturing factory has passed the SGS Factory Evaluation.