Wednesday Wiggle Review
I tried to take sewing in high school and I did a pretty well. My mom has always been a great seamstress and I knew I needed some of that knowledge. I don’t have the will to sew a complete item but repairs are needed at times. This kit is perfect for the car, camping or travel. I didn’t have a kit at all just a needle and some thread from a $1 kit. So this was perfect for me because it has just what you need for those quick fixes. It has a nice black travel storage case, scissors different needles safety pins, measuring tape and 12 yes 12 different threads. Plus more. I am very happy with the quality of items as well with the case itself. ** I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Comprehensive sewing kit for whole family, Mom, Dad, kids, campers, college students and preppers
- Compact sewing kit is perfect for everyday, travel or emergencies; Store in desk, purse, or car
- Sturdy zippered canvas case holds high-quality sewing tools; Elastic holders keep things in place
- Kit Includes: scissors, tape, seam ripper, needles, thimble, threaders, pins, buttons, and thread
- Portable sewing kit for mending rips, tears, holes, unraveled hems, missing buttons, and more