Wednesday Wiggle Review
I don’t drink coffee but I have family who do. For a gift from someone who obviously didn’t know me too well I got some really fancy whole coffee beans. I haven’t ever used them. I had my BF family over and was finally able to ask “Anyone want some fresh ground coffee?” I got out the beans they were pretty easy to grind. The crank at first seemed a little loose and hard to turn. I had to tighten the crank and get someone else to crank it. Once that was taken care off the beans ground nicely and made enough for cups of coffee. It is made of stainless steal and seems durable. The best feature on this is the compact size. It is slim and can easily go traveling or camping with you. ** I received this product at a discount to try in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- PRECISE AND CONSISTENT GRIND: With a Ceramic Conical Burr, rust free, with wide range, one can grind from espresso to French press
- ADJUSTABLE GRIND SIZE: No need to unscrew the entire grinder in order to adjust the grind size. Simply turn the knob clockwise or counterclockwise in order to reach perfect size for any coffee drink such as espresso, drip, french press, cold drip, and other
- STAINLESS STEEL BODY: The coffee mill is made of high grade stainless steel which increase its durability.
- PORTABLE: The small size of the coffee grinder makes it easy to take it anywhere.
- DESIGNED FOR AEROPRESS: This grinder was specifically designed so that it could fit into an AEROPRESS and be taken while traveling