Wednesday Wiggle Review
I love having different cutting boards for different foods and projects. I have a few plastic one and 1 wood one. This one I got is bamboo and I love it. It is 15 x 9.5 inch thick and has a messy juice groove so when you chop your juicy foods like watermelon, oranges, lemons and such it can help catch it. It has a handle so it makes it easier to pick up (my wood one is heavy and I have to slide it to edge of counter to pick up) and to carry. It is light weight and thin enough to slid just about anywhere to store, but really its nice enough to leave out on your counter at all times.
I give it
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
That’s my Wednesday Wiggle and remember to Just Keep Wiggling!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Large enough for your cutting and chopping needs, small enough for your cupboard. Attractive vertical grain design makes a beautiful addition to your kitchen.
- One of the best cutting boards for meat, cheese, bread, vegetables and more. Handles all food preparation needs with ease.
- Safe for your knives and a natural alternative to wood. Bamboo is much stronger than hard woods and more environmentally friendly.
- Ergonomic handle for easy moving or hanging. Drip groove catches cutting juices for easy clean-up. Measures 15 x 9.5 x 0.7 inches. Make sure to handwash with warm water and do not put in dishwasher.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed: if this cutting board does not meet your expectation, we’ll send you a new one for free. No questions asked.