**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. This is only mine and my family’s opinions. I will only give good reviews to products I love..**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S THE POSTED DESCRIPTION
The multimeter is one of the most basic skills in electronics. It is a good assistant to test and troubleshoot faults that exist in electronic device. This Digital LCD Multimeter Voltmeter Ohmmeter Ammeter will meet your demands. Adopting durable material, it is tough enough to be used for a long time. Besides, it can be used in measuring remaining capacity of the rechargeable battery, so as to check whether the battery is fully-charged.
– CMOS integrated circuit and dual slope A/D conversion, auto zero and select polarity.
– It will auto turn off after starting up 25 minutes.
– High reliable measure range and 32 gears are more effective to avoid false operation.
– Support transistor add Diode test.
– DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V +- 0.5%, 600V +- 0.8%
– AC Voltage: 200V/600V +- 1.2%
– DC Current: 200A/2mA/20mA +- 1%, 200mA +- 1.5%, 10A +- 3%
– Resistance: 200Ω/2KΩ/20KΩ/200KΩ/2MΩ +- 0.8%
– Display: LCD, 1999 counts
– Fuse Protection: F-200mA/250V.
– O”ng Temperature: -0C to 40C.
– Over Range Indication: Only figure “1” on the display.
– Polarity Indication: “-” displayed for negative polarity.
– Low Battery Indication: – /+ display
– Battery: 9V (include).
– Dimension: 138mm x 69mm x 31mm.