I have just recently started sharpening these knives that I currently have, and I looked forward to trying this one to see the difference on the one I already have. Again my son grabbed the knives and had to give it a try. We had a problem with the ceramic knives on the other one but not the metal so out came the ceramic knives to try. It did a good enough job. better than my other but still not amazing. The metal knives were sharper than they were though. The sleek steel look matches my kitchen nicely and its nice to have on the counter. However The instructions say to hold the knife at a 90 degree angle to the table. What? That just didn’t make sense to me so I held it diagonal and it seems to work. I think maybe 180 or something is what makes most sense to me but I’m not a knife sharpening pro.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. This is only mine and my family’s opinions. I will only give good reviews to products I love..**
I give it and a HALF Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S THE POSTED DESCRIPTION
- BEAUTIFUL AND DURABLE – stainless steel design fits into the décor of any kitchen and makes the perfect gift
- FEATURES – 100% Diamond abrasives for shaping and & sharpening, Zerconia ceramic abrasives for honing & finishing
- 3-STAGE SYSTEM – Quickly and safely sharpens dull or damaged knives, then easily maintains the edges to keep knives sharp longer
- THE PERFECT EDGE – Preset angles ensure precise sharpening every time
- NO RISK – Backed by LINKYO’s 2-Year 100% Quality Guarantee (Not for use on scissors or serrated blades)