… $16 FROM AMAZON
I have moved into a new house and it isn’t quite finished yet. My stove sat alone against one wall with no cabinet or counters next to it. It is so hard cooking without a counter let me tell you. Finally we got a new cab and counter on one side and it has a slight gap between them. I was looking for something to put between them when I came across this. I was so excited. My BF thought I was nuts to be happy about a gap cover. Anyways this one is such great quality and wipes off really nicely. It doesn’t sit flat on my stove and counter but I think that might be their fault and not the product. I have a nice sleek black one and even though my stove is white it still looks sharp and clean.I only have use for the one right now but hopefully if I ever get that other cab I’ll be able to use the other. They work really nicely. No more lost food in the cracks.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Set of two (2) durable, heat-resistant food-grade silicone counter seam products – 21″ x .5″ x 2.25″
- Bridges the gap between stove and counter, washer and dryer, desk and printer and more.
- Prevent crumbs and other small items from falling in the gap and out of reach of cleaning
- T-shape makes for easy installation and removal for cleaning and secures your cover in place
- Covers are durable, won’t warp or melt, and are dishwasher safe. Can be cut to fit your counter