I have a few pairs of tweezers now. I like to have a pair in the kitchen since my glass accident a while back. In all bathrooms, camping gear, first aid kit, car and my BOB. So when I get a new pair I try them out and decide the best place for them. They have sharp, thin, elongated tips. These are bright yellow and really stand out so perfect for first aid kit. Right? Well, these aren’t as sharp as I would like but they are meant for ingrown hairs so they are going into the guest bathroom. They work nicely for beauty emergencies just not first aid emergencies.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- ✔ PERFECT FOR SPLINTERS – Are you a magnet for splinters? Do you encounter splinters, debris, thorns, glass, metal, and other things embedded in fingers, hands, feet and legs? These stainless steel tweezers are perfectly aligned, hand filed calibrated and sharp tips that close evenly for smooth maneuvering around almost invisible splinters!
- ✔ INGROWN HAIRS AND EYEBROW HAIR- They are not just good for those troubled ingrown hair, but also for precision eyebrow plucking. They pick up smallest individual hair that standard tweezers would not be able to get to.
- FIRST AID-Important tool to have in any first aid kit. Keep one in your medicine cabinet and one for your toolbox.
- Can be used in conjuction with your preferred method of hair removal
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE try the TWEEZ’EM risk free. We honor our no hassle lifetime guarantee so if you are not satisfied, contact us and we will give you a full refund or a replacement