Today’s Say So is for SUKKIRi Baby Ring Sling… $36 FROM AMAZON
I don’t have a baby but I thought this would be nice for a small dog or for carrying things when I go to fairs, fests and markets. It is a mesh material- breathable and sorta like swim accessory material. It also keeps you cool when you have stuff in it. It is strong and I felt like it could hold a baby quite comfortably and safely. I didn’t see any instructions in so I wasn’t sure how to use it exactly. The company sent me links to their site and I was able to figure it out. It isn’t too difficult. To me this is a very versatile product to carry baby and more.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Sukkiri is breathable & cool for the really hot summers. Both Moms and Dads can use it-it’s Excellent for beach/pool vacations-the fabric is comfortable in and out of the water and dries quickly.
- Offers fantastic, Hands Free Support & is comfy for both Parents & Babies. It’s adjustable-use for newborns or toddlers AND it’s great for skinny or plus sized parents; tall or short parents.
- Compact and portable. Folds up nice and small so you can keep it in your purse or pocket for when you are running errands OR traveling OR if you have a clingy baby who does not want to be put down.
- Great baby gear whether you’re at home or travelling because it’s Comfy & Super Easy to use. Use it for privacy while breastfeeding.
- Fabric is so soft and won’t rub against your neck, it’s easy to clean, great quality, and it’s pretty too. For more information, please scroll down to check out the Description.