Matcha Tea is finely ground powder of green tea. It’s different in two specific ways of farming and processing: They are grown in the shade for around 3 weeks before harvesting and then the stems and leaves are removed during the processing stage. It is a specialty tea in the Japanese culture. It has a very unique traditional ceremony in which it is prepared, served and then drank. As of recent years it has been used as a flavor in foods. I love mocha from Trader Joes and this is my favorite flavored variety. There are 2 types = ceremonial-grade matcha and culinary-grade matcha. I don’t know much about how the ceremony goes but I know how to prepare it for us everyday drinkers. Now I don’t drink caffeine but on the rare occasions that I do it is always black or green tea. Matcha is an acquired taste to say the least. You can make your own concoctions from cakes, ice cream and of course tea. This tea was a good traditional matcha that I will go to for my green tea fixes.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- BODILY BENEFITS ✪ Our Emerald Class Organic Matcha is rich in antioxidants, with greater than 137x the EGCG levels that of regular steeped tea. Organic Matcha has been shown to help (1) Increase energy levels (2) Help reduce stress and improve mental alertness (3) Support metabolism and help with weight loss (4) Support immune system and helps reduce inflammation. (5) Help the body cleanse of harmful elements.
- TRUSTED CERTIFICATIONS ✪ Certified USDA Organic by NOP Via OCIA International Agreement, JAS Organic Certified by OCIA, OU Kosher Certified, VEGAN.ORG Certified. In addition, All Midori Spring Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha is also GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, and contains no pesticides, soy, wheat of any kind.
- PREMIUM CHEF’S CHOICE QUALITY ✪ Great for beginner Matcha drinkers and Chefs. For the Matcha enthusiasts who are looking for the most PREMIUM Matcha powder for cooking & baking, and for mixed beverages. This 1st flush (1st harvest) Matcha is rich vibrant green in color, sweet in aroma with smooth earthy flavors. Our production processes are second to none. Carefully selected and grown in shaded facilities. Once the young tea leaves have been selected, they are gently blown and cooled. The selected leaves are then grinded by a Mikage Stone Mill to produce delicate delicious final powder.
- PRACTICAL PACKAGING ✪ Our packaging is formulated to maintain optimal freshness and practical handling. The Matcha is packaged in a food grade pouch inside the storage tin. The size of the pouch and tin have been carefully selected and tested for most practical handling. Matcha should be kept in the pouch (pinch to keep air out) with the lid sealed to maintain freshness once opened. It is highly recommended to store Matcha in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator.
- 100% QUALITY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ✪We at Midori Spring believe in our products 100%. However, our customers are important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please contact us immediately for a full refund or exchange. We are here for any questions or concerns