Today’s Say So is for MedOClock… $ FROM AMAZON
This app has a great concept. It has everything you need to stay on track and be reminded of your medications and Dr appointments. It has a med reminder, appointment reminder, medication list, Medical contact list, emergency contacts section and a place to jot notes. It is easy to use and simple interface. However it just doesn’t work properly. It force closes constantly when I’m in app and when I’m not in app it is running all the time. When I go into other app a pop up showing = unfortunately medoclock has stopped. Such great potential. I messaged the makers 2 different times letting them know and I haven’t gotten any response. Such a shame.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
FREE mobile application easy to use for people of all ages
- Easy to set-up.
- You can simply set-up recurring reminders for all your medications.
- Gives instant access to medical information.
- Send your list of medications to medical personnel by email.
- Add an emergency contact that you can reach fast.
- Set calendar reminders for all of your medical appointments.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and all Android devices.
- Several users can use it, for the whole family. (Pro vertion needed)
No long paper!