Aloe is such a healing product. Aloe vera is a medicinal plant full of health, healing and nutritional benefits. It is a succulent plant and part of the lily family Liliaceae. It has been used for years for beauty and first aid. I recently went to the beach with my son and even though I put on sunscreen I got some sunburn. I have extremely sensitive skin and aloe is so soothing. I used this La Lune Naturals Aloe with a few drops of lavender. The next morning it was like I never even had the sun on my skin. This aloe works just like it is supposed to. Plus it feels great on my skin.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- WE’RE PROUD OF OUR INGREDIENTS: Ask for our Certificate of Analysis! USDA Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis, Citric Acid (preservative), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C as a preservative), Potassium Sorbate (a preservative to guard against bacteria), Xanthan Gum (natural thickener to help the aloe coat your skin better). 99.75% pure Organic Aloe Vera
- 100% RISK FREE WORRY FREE GUARANTEE: At La Lune Naturals, we stand behind our entire family of natural products with our No Risk, No Hassle, No worry Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with any of our products, for any reason, we will refund your order. No questions asked. So, add La Lune Naturals Aloe Vera Gel to your cart now so you can buy with confidence.
- 99.75% ORGANIC ALOE VERA GEL: Our Pure Aloe Vera Gel has a thinner consistency simply because it has less additives and more Organic Aloe Vera Gel per drop. Our 100% Pure Certified USDA Organic Aloe Vera plant is produced on a family farm in the U.S.A. then hand harvested and cold-pressed before adding minimal Food Grade preservatives to give our Aloe Gel a 2 year shelf life without refrigeration. Our 99.75% Organic Aloe Vera Gel promises to give you more pure Aloe Vera per drop than almost any Pure Aloe on the market. La Lune Naturals Aloe Vera Gel should be expected to have a thinner consistency because of the minimal use of a natural thickening agent so you can get more healing aloe vera in every single drop. Our Aloe is rich in vitamins A, E, C, and B vitamins which nourish the skin. WHY CHOOSE US? La Lune Naturals takes great care with all of our products to ensure you are getting the most pure and natural trustworthy ingredients possible. Our Whole Foods approved ingredients are as close to natural as you can get. See our list of non-toxic ingredients for more information on why we stand behind our top quality ingredients with a money back guarantee.
- FREE 20 RECIPE eBOOK, FLIP SPOUT CAP and DISPENSING PUMP: To help you find more great uses for this miracle Pure Aloe Gel, you will receive an email following your order that contains our electronic eBook of RECIPES and USES. If you have trouble opening the email, please visit our La Lune Naturals website. In addition, we’re including a FREE No Mess Dispensing Pump, Flip Spout Cap, and Standard Cap so you have options for using your gel. Each bottle is sealed for freshness with a foil heat induction seal at a Certified Organic FDA Approved packaging facility in the U.S.A.
- SO MANY USES! La Lune Naturals Aloe Vera Gel has an endless amount of uses, including: Sunburn Treatment, Natural Treatment for Eczema, Baby Eczema, Natural Acne Treatment, Razor Burn Relief, Razor Bump Treatment, Wrinkle Reduction, Anti-bacterial for Abrasions, Natural Antiseptic, Bug Bites, Insect Bites, Antiseptic for Scratches, Sunburn Relief, After Sun Treatment, Natural Skin Nutrient and Moisturizer, Burn First Aid & so much more! Perfect Aloe for hair growth & as a natural hair gel! 100% safe for kids, children, toddlers, babies. If you like our Aloe Vera Gel, you may also like our Non-Nano and Uncoated Zinc Oxide Powder for making homemade sunscreen.