Today’s Say So is for Kuuk Silicone Ice Cube Tray… $11 FROM AMAZON
I am getting more silicone kitchen wares and I love them. I don’t have a water line yet to my fridge at my new house so I have to make or buy ice. I thought why not get 2 super bright ice cube trays. These are thicker silicone which makes them sturdier. Getting the cubes out is pretty easy but sometimes the top tray sticks to the ice cubes on the bottom tray. But hey just use those cubes first and its all good. Just be careful not to spill them when putting into the freezer. Or you might have a mini ice rink in there.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Sturdy and safe silicone construction for perfect ice cubes
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Makes perfect 1″ ice cubes every time
- Cubes are easily removed with the flexible silicone ice tray
- Comes in stylish green and blue colours. Twin pack saves you money.