Today’s Say So is for Gourmet Living Balsamic Vinegar of Modena… $36 FROM AMAZON
My BF and I have decided to go on a salad for lunch deal for the next month. We have always been ranch dressing people. So we decided to try making our own with vinegars. When I got this we were excited to try a new recipe with it. I pureed some raspberries added some of the vinegar and a splash of evoo. It was surprisingly really good. The quality of the vinegar is so smooth and thick. The only weird thing would be that it was in this gorgeous box and bottle with a seal however the bottle was really dusty. Hmmm not sure about that one but it was real good still.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. IGP Certified and bottled in Italy.
- Cook like an Italian. Just a few drops creates for Chef-Quality dishes
- Barrel-aged wine must from Lambrusco grapes in Modena, Italy
- Essential cooking condiment every home and restaurant chef
- With its distinctive packaging, this is a great gift for all occasions. Consider buying for your friends.