With all the credit card theft and identity stealing out there having a way to help deter thieves is always great. These slots are said to be proven to stop RFID Signals. I put my passport in it to store it and it seems to hold it just fine. They do seem a little flimsy and I was afraid of them tearing. They feel like tissue paper over flexible metal sheet paper, After putting my cards in them they were very snug and I had to carefully wiggle them in. They held up nicely so far and haven’t torn.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- FIPS 201 Approved by the US Government as Electromagnetically Opaque Shield
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form-factor contactless Smart Card ( Weather and water resistant / Puncture a
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Shields the following types of cards: All new contactless credit cards, US Passport Cards, Enhanced
- All MIFARE® and DESFire compatible cards, sQuid cards used in Europe, Military CAC, New Government P