I travel back home a bit with my son and we need locks for our luggage. When I got this one I had to give it a try. It’s a sturdy lock for being small size. It has a 3 digit combination lock. You can set your own combination it is pretty simple.
It’s TSA approved/ Which simply means those TSA agents can get into your luggage without busting your locks. With this lock, it has a place for a TSA key that they use to open luggage themselves. There is a part that pops up when the TSA uses their key. That way you know that your bag has been opened. This one works great but…if you sat there and tried for a few minutes to get into it you could.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- TSA Accepted Lock: Transportation Security Administration will recognize the diamond on the lock and use their special tool to open the lock for inspection. This prevents your luggage from being pried open and damaged. Go through the inspection process quickly and easily.
- Red Pole Open Alert: A red pole will rise above the surface of the lock to notify you that a TSA member has used his special tool to open the lock. The pole will return to its original spot when you set it to your private combination.
- Set-Your-Own Combination: The factory combination of the lock is 000; and you can set your own permutation easily.
- 3-Digit Combination: With three digits, there are 1000 combinations or permutations possible. This will greatly decrease the chance of your items being stolen.
- Heavy Duty Lock With a Sturdy Shackle: Zinc-infused die-cast metal shackle provides the maximum security and protection.