Today’s Say So is for 2PM Essentials Frosted Glass Roll On Bottles… $9 FROM AMAZON
I done goofed. I got these gorgeous cobalt blue roller bottles to try out and I loved how well they worked. I made up some oils to help eleviate cystic acne. I then gave those 2 bottles away for a couple of friends to try. Sounds great right? Well…I forget that I had to do a video review on these and now my video just talks about what I did and what I used. However that doesn’t take away from the fact that when I used them and tried them they worked great. So far I am told that both bottles are still working great and they love the style of them too. My only con is that I gave them away and now don’t have them for myself to use. lol
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- ✓ These metal balls have a perfect tight fit that won’t ever leak. With the bottle inverted, the weight of the steel ball creates a seal preventing oil release. A quick shake allows the release of the oil for a smooth and even application every time
- ✓ The durable brushed stainless steel cap screws on securely and protects your essential oils while maintaining an elegant look and feel
- ✓ Certain oils & chemicals do not interact well with cheap plastic balls and possibly ruin the rolling mechanism. Stainless steel roller balls do not erode and will continue to roll on smoothly every time
- ✓ Our luxurious glass bottles are not painted and will not scratch easily
- ✓ Elegant cobalt blue frosted bottles have a deep rich and dark color to prevent light damage to sensitive oils.