My BF wanted to make popsicles so when I got these he jumped at the chance. Living in Cali you want everything ice cold or frozen. So we tried them and…you waste some space because you need a minimum of 1.5″ when you fill them. Make sure you leave room or the tops will come off and make a mess in your freezer. The tops have a seal that some are loose and some are snug. The concept is great and if you can somehow get them to stand up in your freezer you will have a nice frozen treat in the end.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you have this or want it let me know your opinions.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…JUST KEEP WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- FREE 50 ICE POP RECIPES EBOOK (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD).
- Premium quality, BPA free silicone. Guaranteed to pass the “twist test”.
- Easy to wash & dishwasher safe, durable, quick-freeze design, no mess & meets FDA standards.
- Each mold is 8 inches long and holds 3.4 fl oz (1/2 cup) for a perfectly sized treat. No more wasting money on unhealthy store-bought popsicles or popsicle sticks.
- Lie them on their sides or even stand them on their lids with no leaks at all. Be careful not to overfill the molds as the contents will expand whilst freezing.