Today’s Say So is Sunscreen SPF 30 OZ Naturals by OZ Naturals $17.49 on Amazon
I have been trying to go natural with my beauty products and sunscreen wasn’t one of the ones I have been able to try yet. I have a few for my face but not for the body. Even though this one may be for the face I put too much in my hand and instead of wasting it I slathered it on my neck, chest and arms. It protected my skin pretty well since I have light skin. The sunscreen does have Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide which leaves a white sheen to the skin. It is not so bad if you are going to beach or gardening but you couldn’t use this as an everyday sunscreen. I do love the formula but I will only use it for extreme circumstances. I would love for OZ to come out with an everyday sunscreen since I love their products.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…KEEP ON WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- OZ NATURALS SUNSCREEN contains Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide; minerals which provide broad spectrum protection and shield skin against harmful damage from both UVA and UVB rays
- THIS SUNSCREEN IS 100% NATURAL and includes soothing Aloe Vera which enhances sun protection, powerhouse antioxidants Vitamin E and Green Tea Extract, and nourishing Sweet Almond Oil
- SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, this non-irritating, paraben-free sunscreen can be applied daily and can be worn under makeup
- OUR NON-COMEDOGENIC, SPF30 SUNSCREEN contains no chemical ingredients and is strong enough to protect, yet is calming to skin
- HELPS PREVENT PREMATURE SKIN AGING and protects from skin cancer from exposure to the sun