Taking wine on a picnic or camping? I have always brought some sort of wine with because I don’t really drink beer. I stick it in the cooler and keep it cool. The problem with that is it takes up a weird amount of space. The shape isn’t uniformed so things get wonky. You can easily keep wine chilled just about anywhere you go with the Insulated Portable Wine Cooler Tote. The bag is made with diving cloth materials but unfortunately you can’t take it driving with you. I know bummer. It has comfortable handles for carrying and a gel ice pack. The ice pack wraps around the bottle with a Velcro seal. The cooler tote can unzipped so you can display your wine. I used it and had it setting for almost 3 hours and it was still chilled not ice-cold but nice and chilled.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…KEEP ON WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- BEST INSULATED PORTABLE WINE BOTTLE COOLER TOTE ON AMAZON: Don’t be fooled by lower priced alternatives. The tote will keep your wine cool to the ideal temperature. Your favorite red or white will enjoy being hugged by the ice pack. It will help keep it chilled to perfection.
- ONE IS NEVER ENOUGH: There’s always more than just one bottle of wine to take on your adventure. Save money as they are portable and reusable. It can be easily taken apart by folding down or unzipping the handles. So versatile you always need more than just one.
- MADE OF DIVING CLOTH MATERIAL: In addition to its sharp design, Ramini Brands best portable wine tote is lightweight, and fun to carry. It is easy to wipe clean, strong and durable. Includes BONUS drink recipes and directions to brew your own beer!
- NO MORE MELTED ICE or HEAVY COOLER: The portable wine tote brings an ice pack that if prepped as directed on the packaging will decrease the wine temperature up to 6 degrees C/42.8 F. One the bottle is wrapped in the ice pack, the cooling conductivity goes well through the glass of the wine bottle.
- RECOMMENDED USES FOR YOUR CHILL STICK: Perfect for camping, hiking, fishing, picnics, beach, pool and sailing trips. Don’t forget romantic getaways, celebrations, graduation and birthday parties. They make great gifts, stocking stuffers and giveaways. Put your favorite red, pink and white wine bottles, champagne, sangria and cider. How about blush, bubbly, sparkling water, and beer. Take it out on the deck, by the pool, on the boat. They work well in both formal and casual settings.