I have been nervous to try eye serums. They usually burn my eyes then I rub them and now my eyeballs are on fire. I NEEDED a natural serum. I have tried a few and I do like one in particular. Adeline Organic Eye Serum is lovely. It smells light and goes on light. The burn is almost non existing except for a very light tingle. Here are some of the ingredients you will find.
Cucumber extract, moisturizes
Chamomile extract soothes and reduces puffiness.
Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice improves collagen production
Sunflower seed oil contains antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E. Oh and did I mention its refreshing and cooling. I put it in the fridge and it was nice on my hot tired eyes.
I have also tried the anti aging moisturizer and will be posting that too.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift
in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions.
I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
I give it Wiggles.
Thanks for reading my review today.
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…KEEP ON WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
- MOISTURIZE skin around your eyes with natural ingredients to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and fine lines.
- REDUCE dark circles under your eyes caused by aging, toxins, poor sleep, pollutants, and sun damage with our organic eye serum – enjoy a healthier, more youthful glow even when you’re not wearing makeup!
- ELIMINATE brown spots and discoloration, reduce inflammation, improve clarity and tone to take years off your appearance in just 60 seconds a day using the best eye serum available!
- PROTECT the skin around your eyes from dangerous and unsightly damage with antioxidant vitamins.
- RISK-FREE restoration of your youthful appearance with our 100% “Bottom of the Bottle” guarantee – if you’re not ecstatic, return the bottle for a full refund… even if it’s empty!