So my mom is a raw dietary vegan. What does that mean well she only eats raw type foods that are not from or derived from any animals. So Pretty much a vegetarian that does drink or eat any dairy. So when I came across this book I knew it would be right up her alley. She has the makings to make any vegetarian dish vegan if need be. Now me on the other hand. Some may say I’m vegetarian but that’s not true. I eat chicken and fish. AND don’t stirke me down but BACON. However I eat a lot of vegetarian dishes. This book has some tried and true recipes yet has a wide variety of new and exciting ones as well. I haven’t tried all of them since there is SOOO many of them so I don’t have a fave yet. I did however love me some Potato Pancakes. It also tells you a lot of information about being healthy and what that means to a vegetarian.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free, almost free or as a gift in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions. I will only suggest products I personally would use.**
Thanks for reading my review today. If you’ve read this before let me know what you think.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…KEEP ON WIGGLING!!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION
Vegetarian Quick & Easy – Under 15 Minutes: (100 Simple Natural Food Recipes)
Want tasty vegetarian meals in just 15 minutes or less?
100 quick & easy recipes awaits for you
Whether you are a novice or an expert in the kitchen, you won’t need more than 15 minutes to make these recipes! Impressing your family and loved ones has never been easier!
Time may be precious, but so is food. We need it not only to survive but also to bring us joy and great taste experiences, to challenge our taste buds with new flavors, and, last but not least, to nourish us. But what do you do when you only have 15 minutes at your disposal? Time management is the answer. And that is what this book offers you””recipes that don’t take more than 15 minutes to make, without sacrificing any of the taste.
What’s your part in all this? Just put on that apron and go to the kitchen. Have fun and enjoy cooking! Believe me, food that took hours to prepare but was done without any kind of passion won’t taste better than food prepared in just 15 minutes with all the love in your heart.
In “Quick & Easy Vegetarian Recipes” you will discover:
- The various vegetarian groups’ classification and why people choose to become vegetarian.
- The benefits of being vegetarian and the concerns you need to deal with.
- Tips and guidance for becoming a vegetarian. So many people have done it already, you can do it too!
- How to get organized and actually find time to cook for yourself and your family.
- Quick & easy vegetarian recipes for busy mums, romantic meals, recipes that even kids can make and recipes for parties.
100 Simple Natural Foods Recipes:
- Easy and Quick Recipes for Busy Mums
- Quick and Easy Recipes for Romantic Meals
- Quick and Easy Recipes That Even Kids Can Make
- Easy and Quick Recipes for Parties