$24.99 on sale for $19.95 FROM AMAZON
I have neuropathy probably do to my Lupus and RA which has caused a drop in my B’s. I hae taken all sorts of vitamin forms under tongue, chewable, “easy” to swallow. I haven’t noticed much difference. I was nervous trying a serum/cream type as my skin can be temperamental at times. This was non irritating and smelled nice. I liked the texture on my skin too. I like the pump design and it was easy to use. It is a really nice alternative to pills which I take enough of. The bonus is the natural ingredients. Plus it claims to be safe for kids 12 and up. Even they get sluggish.
**Disclosure: I received this product for free or almost free or as a gift in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
This is only mine and my family’s opinions. I will only recommend products I personally would use.**
If you’ve tried this before let me know what you think.
Have a good day and DON’T FORGET TO…KEEP ON WIGGLING!
HERE’S A DESCRIPTION FROM COMPANY
15% off one time use on all Vita Science Products with code save15 on http://www.vitasciences.com
Gentle, hypoallergenic topical vitamin B12.
Boost vitamin B12 while treating dry skin, wrinkles, itching and other signs of aging.
Maxasorb vitamin B12 topical cream is easy to use. No pills, no painful vitamin B12 shots, no sublinguals are needed.
Using the pump dispenser, press down once for a single dose of nourishing vitamin B12 lotion.
Each dose delivers 320 mcgs of vitamin B12, 120 mcgs of vitamin B3 (niacin), plus 10 mcgs of folate in one pump.
- Vitamin B12 reduces nitric oxide, an element known to cause inflammation and itching.
- Scientifically formulated for maximum absorption.
- Each bottle contains a one-month supply of thirty (30) precisely measured applications of our topical B12 cream.
- Vitamin B12 cream is safe and gentle, causing no harsh side effects.
- Infused with antioxidants and moisturizers, greaseless Maxasorb B-12 dissolves effortlessly into your skin for maximum vitamin absorption.
- Maxasorb is the best vitamin B12 serum on the market.